Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UPSR maniac...the horror

helloo, do.you.want.to.have.some.fun ? * emo-ish voice*

this time. its.not.a.happy.jumpy.post. sorry. i. am. just. SCARED!!!

okay fine. i will stop it. But i am excited and nervous at the same time!! You know..UPSR results are coming out on the last week of school. Very VEry weird feeling in me now. You cant imagine. Definitely.

What i relate now, is true. Duh! Waaait i forgot. the girlfriend of mind, shes not likeable at all. Then she calls ALOT. almost ever half an hour! She is a beep bo beep. And i have to call her everday and chat for like. What? 1 hour? No kidding kay guys...you should go meet her. Seriously, she looks nice..AT first. tHEN she told me she was going to China. I cheered silently. FINALLY! freedom in the school! cheers! Then this thing must happen.......read on.


Okay, tell me if you get it. This girl, my friend ( so called BFFFFFF) I shall put her name as A.
A told me she was going to China. Then she told someone she might NOT be going. So i asked " hey dudette, you not going to the china anymore huh?" A answered rudely. " Duh! Of cource i am like, going? Can't you see? I already made my visa and booked my flight! How can i cancel it? Like argh...!!! Talk about Blurrr!" ohh was my strange reply.

Then later. after we had this yucky chicken Stew luncheon. " wanna go with us to Sunway Lagoon, 15th nov?" a friend asks. " Sure...oh wait." A answers. " I might be going to China.."

" I thought you will be going?" the friend questions. " Oh..i might or might not go" A said, simply.

I dont know! thats why its called weird..talk about weird...excited.


back to UPSR topic. Help me!! I thought of writing an email to Tan Sri Hishamuddin ( edu min). Talk freaky!! hehe. just to ask the graph. Teachers all said results come out last week of school. GAH. i feel real sad. and nervous. forgot excited. i dont know whether i will get 4 or 5 As. HELP. i need a cheer.

goodbye guys. I have final exam now though. Oh waaait...lemme tell you my schedule for tonight.

now- shower

6.00 - 7.00-kumon

7.30-8.15- the 'A' girl. ring ring why do you keep disturbing me? LALA

dinner and so on.

ciao for now!

2 comments:

Hopefully not A said...

Hi Again, i'm not the girlfriend that keep calling, rite?
Rite>??????????
Well, hope so. Hehehe. LOL

Oh , my gosh! AM i A ?
u noe i certainly could be .
Well, if i am, i'm sry, k ?

ALWAYS BE HAPPY!!

Yenni said...

NO! dont worry, u are not a. :-) its irene