Tuesday, October 21, 2008

* wink * hurray!

hi guys...again.

I have fabulous news!! I will be going to go to Genting with Matthew and Melissa. But after Che's exam of cource. which is in ONE MONTHS and a weeks time. AHRGH. someone please..tell me how to be more patient!

I am already making a countdown. haha. You must think that you are reading a psycho's post. But you are not. I am just plain excited. Wouldn't YOU be? Okay..maybe not that excited. BUt i cant help it! Oh and another one! Schools gonna be over over over over ! BUT upsr results is coming coming coming. oh nooo.

But i am VERY VERY VERY excited! I am going to Genting and FRASERS! Yahooooo! Frasers with Sher Zenn and Jo vern. Great! I will post more later. See ya guys!

PS: Having final exam now..GAH.

1 comment:

MYPS said...

Patient, my dear.
I noe, waiting is SO hard.
I am glad that we can go together 2 GENTING!