Wednesday, November 12, 2008

upsr results!! ahhhhh

UPSR results are out today.

I woke up today at 9.00 in the morning feeling scared and nervous. Who wouldn't be? I faintly remember my dream...what was it wat was it?? I tried thinking...

oh yes! I dreamt i got 3As, 1 b and 2 BCs. i dont know what is BC!!but anyway, i felt scared...that might be my results i thought to myself. BUt it turns out that...guess whose results that was??

scroll..


















that was irene's results! and what about me?? guess.














1A?
















No way! or i wouldn't be here typing happily. of cource i got 5As!! And i am SO happy! now i just have to wait to see my friend Melissa's results!! ooh...i am quite excited. I might be going out today too! to Ikea. Yay!


Alright then, see you on the next post!

No comments: