Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hols...hols...HOLS!

Hi guys! or should i rather say, Hi all dorm!

Well, its the holidays now. I know you guys all know. sniff. theres a lot of stuff i am a litle worried about. I hope someone just ONE miserable person will read this miserable blog and solve my problems LAH.

well, i think i'd prefer it in coded message dont you think so? Just in case SOME people read it.

1. i told you the other day that friend of mine? *S* . I am afraid she'll won't like the *H* place. Or she'll be angry.

2. friend *R*, scared she angry cause never * C* her. and scared she mad...cause my family always says that i am * o* somewhere.

3. When I will come * E*...i scared i will*E* in an unknown place!

Thats precisely my marvellous post for today SOMEONE.. pleaseee someone just please answer my questions lah wey....

i am actually begging you?? cant believe it!

please...thx ya guys.


cheers,
who else?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi...reply my comment! i am SO bored out here. Any ideas on what to do?? :-P

Anonymous said...

well..well. i guess you could come over? I am not busy now. just having some X'mas problems.

Anonymous said...

um..ok sure. but not now though. in about 15 minutes time? I am in the midst of downloading a christmas photo. I plan to put it on my card..so i can bring it over to yr place and do cards together w you?

Anonymous said...

no prob. i sure can wait. IF you still wanna chat...i suggest you on yr MSN. this is for comments girl!

Anonymous said...

ok. haha. dont have to reply this. I will just post stuff up on ma blog. Post up more posts lah!!! i want to read more la you.

Yen Ni said...

hello melissa

dont worry, this i think is about irene. i am not sure about what i wrote since is a long time.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Thanks for sharing, I have digged this post

lalalaa said...

Anonymous, who ARE you? ;O