Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am dreaming of a white christmas....

Yea..like it wil ever happen.

Frosty the snowman, Joy to the world, The first Noel, Hark the herald Angel sings, Jingle.......

Hi guys!

Tis the season for christmas! I am geting into the christmas mood now. Don't blame me! X'mas is certainly in the air. I just got excited bout christmas after i heard the Mariah Carey christmas album. They are not traditional.duh!..but they are nice and catchy.

Christmas is the time for giving and receiving!! I am still in the midst of making X'mas cards and pressies! AH..i havent done X'mas shopping yet. Snif. Matron is so busy..so she says. BUT I just caught her having coffee with Prof! hehe. I probably will shop with Lissa. :-P

I haven't really made any cards yet. But i already have 2 presents under the tree!! Don't you think its sad? Our dorm tree has only 3 presents under it! 2 of it mine..1 of it matrons! Thats how sad it is. I saw Louisa's dorm just now..my my..piling with pressies! But most of it is from that braty Renee lah. Who else? She's so rich..seems like it. Last year, she gave everyone 3 pressies. Thats why its mountainy full. she shops at July for Christmas!! Crazy or WHAT?

I seriously hope she wont read this...nah..shes proabaly busy buying more presents. On the other hand, she's REAL thoughtful too. She hand made cards! Well...naturally everyone does. hehe.

I wonder if this post is too wordy...maybe its kinda a little. But anyway, peeps who are reading it, dont mind me!! You dont have to read it if you dont feel like it!

Anyways, talking about hols. Pretty busy for me. I gotta find a Uni! i found one actually..but its not the one i want...sniff. i have loads of stuff to do. not all are my fav. only the part where i get to make X'mas cards. THATS the best part. other than that, matron gives me like, tons of asignments to do. Snif. again. Its holS!!!i know its good for me i guess...hmph.

ok then, i shall stop here now!! Stay tuned for the next post!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH right...now you are reminding me about shopping.....

Anonymous said...

well..hehe. when shall we shop?

Anonymous said...

i dont know...maybe this sat?If matron lets.?

Anonymous said...

sure. anything is fine. i prefer sat too! Btw, Boppy Lissy sure is a cute name!!

Anonymous said...

haha. thanks.yours too! Penny Yenny! SO i come over now??

Anonymous said...

Youre pissed? hehe. alright. now would do.

Anonymous said...

Lol. nono. just a name.

Anonymous said...

hi guys.. could i do my shopping with you? thanks..

Anonymous said...

Well...sure..! why not? Lissa? YOu agree?

Anonymous said...

um...i dont see why not? YOu don't have anyone else Louisa?

Anonymous said...

No..not exactly. I just don't wanna do it alone. if you dont want.i am fine with it.

Anonymous said...

i don't know louisa...We are deciding. Lissa is at my dorm now.

Anonymous said...

i guess its fine guys. i dont...really mind..uh..yea.

Anonymous said...

oh wait...its OK!! Renee came in and said she would want to do her shoppin with me!!So thanks guys anyway...bye!!