Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Meeting come to order!

Hi guy...dorm!!

I think most of you already know the recent news update! Meeting tomorrow( wednesday) at my office!! 10 in the morning!

Seriously...Matron thought that we need to spring clean our room..Or maybe we really need too. So just extra info, matron wants us to clean up our room. AHHH.

my room is in an absolute mess. for those whose room are free of mess and spick and span, Relax for the day! OR would you be such a dear to come and help me?? :-)

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10. Just to get it into your head. 10!!! in the morning tomorrow. Tonight i will know the results whether we'll be going to Kelantan or NOT. i will post up new post tomorrow, IF i know the answer. sniff. i do so badly want a holiday.

I have a list of TO DOs. well, ciao for now then!


love,
yenni

No comments: