Monday, June 16, 2008

What I'm doing to-nite. :0)

Hello.

I just nose-rubbed with my hamsters, Zeus and Hera. Hehe. They are super-cute. I mean seriously. I am just bored. So its just something to talk about. Anyway, i bet you guys don't sleep so late.

So anyway, I haven't pack my bag yet, and i have to put that big bulky whale-like tower into a plastic bag. And annoyingly, it's kind of squished up and flimsy. So i have to handle it with care. So i am quite annoyed you see. Annoying as it can be. LAdiladila.

Seriouly, i am so NOT looking forward to school tomorrow. Not dreading it but not looking forward to it. Its not a good day, because i have got to do the presentation and i have Kumon tomorrow. Really hectic tomorrow. Will try to make time for the net. So bye bye!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yen Ni!! Great blog!! Oh by the way, add one post about what you are doing...i mean your daily schedule...thanks!! Know its weird..but.......

Anonymous said...

Awwh...i still prefer Hera though!!

Anonymous said...

More post...More posts!! Cant wait to read your next posts!! Great job snail! ( Just KIDDING!!!)

MeLiSsA said...

My Goodness, i wish i had a hamster that cute too .
Bet it's not as cute as you, though. LOL !