Saturday, June 7, 2008

My beloved hamsters

Good afternoon everyone!! Its precisely 2.57 now and i am just allowed to use the computer for a little while. Okay, *clears throat* today i am going to blog about my darling hamsters.

My dad just bought me and my sister 2 Pearl White hamsters. They are cute and white and chubby!! Their names are Zeus and Hera. A girl and a guy. Zeus is still kind of nervous now maybe because he is still quite new to the surrounding. But Hera is different. She's really sociable and a happy but fierce hamster. lol.

Sorry i can't take the photos now to show you because i don't have them now. When i've got the photos, i promise you that i will put it on to my blog.

My sister wanted to name them Rhett and Scarlett (Gone with the Wind). But i debated and I won!! Hehe, so its Zeus Rhett Wong and Hera Scarlett Wong. At least i got the first name! Zeus is the Greek God of Thunder and Lightning; Hera is Zeus' wife. I thought it would be funny to name my tiny little hamsters after huge, strong Greek Gods. =)

Stay tune for the next post when I get the pictures!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay ! You won..
Good 4 u!
I like the name Hera and Zeus but Rhett and Scarlett sounds nic e too !